Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hard decisions..

Very, very recently I was forced to make a very tough decision. Something that I'm still not sure was the right choice, but at the time I felt it was and I acted on it. It is constantly on my mind, sometimes I want to change my choice, and sometimes I feel like I just need to play this all out and see what comes of it and just accept the end result. Basically I am just feeling like I am on a crazy roller coaster ride and I'm starting to get some motion sickness... I wish I just knew I was on the right path. But if I have learned anything in this life, it is that unfortunately, nothing in this life is ever certain and sometimes you just have to let things play out. It is what it is, whatever happens, happens. But sometimes that is the absolute toughest thing to do. Waiting. You never realize how truly long a minute is until you are forced to be overly aware of time. 

Life moves at an extremely fast pace, if you blink you might miss it. We all have those moments in our lives where we have to jump off the cliff, taking a leap of faith, making a choice, all in the hopes that we will find our wings and suddenly learn to fly. And sometimes we do, sometimes we fly, we soar to new heights, but sometimes we crash and fall and we have to painfully get back up and learn to walk again on a broken leg. And before we make that leap we never know whether or not it will end well or badly... It takes a very brave person to take that leap. And an even braver person to fall, but then get back up. But we can just sit there on the edge of the cliff, staring down, never strong enough to move. If you do that you'll never get anywhere. This world moves blurringly fast, you have to move with it before your chance is gone, or you get shoved off that cliff by someone else or a certain event. Moving isn't always easy though.. That's something I have learned on many different occasions during this short life I've lived.

I just took that daring leap, and I'm hoping with all of my heart and soul that I fly..

Life beats down on the strong ones; it just loves fighting the heavy weight champions. So if you find yourself wondering, like I have, why some people seem to get away scratch free, just remember those are the weak-spined ones, the ones who fall apart at the first signs of a pimple or a boy who doesn't love them back. Your life might have many ups and downs, but that is only because you are strong enough to win regardless...

"If you love something, let it go... If it was ever really yours it will come back... If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be."

Don't you blink, you might miss it..

No comments:

Post a Comment