Friday, March 21, 2014

100 days. A million reasons.

I have very recently heard about a challenge, inspiring a movement, that I can wholeheartedly say I am more than excited to participate in. 

#100HappyDays


Some people seem to be treating it a lot like "grateful November" but I am choosing to see it in a different way, and participate in it in a different way... To me it isn't so much about what you are grateful for, but what it is that makes you happy, and what makes a happy life. Perhaps those are the exact same things for you... And perhaps they are not. For me personally they aren't necessarily the same so much as similar.. But in the end I figure there isn't really a "correct" way of doing this, as long as you are honestly trying, and not just going a long with the motions of what's trending in social media. 

Maybe I'm behind on this craze... I usually am. But I absolutely love the idea of this. We all need to learn to slow down our lives, and instead of rushing, just savor. We need to go back to our roots, back to simplicity, back to happiness. It seems to be so easy to forget what is good, and instead just focus on what seems to be bad. 

So here it goes. My journey in the 100 happy days movement. If you want to follow me more closely in this, watch my Facebook, or my instagram (madimemory). 

And maybe you'll be inspired to join too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment