Friday, August 9, 2013

Who cares? Really.

Is it just me? Or does anybody else have times when they feel overly self conscious? Like you just know that everyone is looking at you and picking you apart? Yeah, well I do that.. A lot.. I have a hard time just going outside to go on a walk or go running because I feel like everyone is going to be analyzing me.. Silly, I know. I mean what makes me so special? Why would anyone be giving me that kind of attention.. I don't know. I mean seriously, think about it. When you see someone outside running, unless you know them personally, do you give them anything more than a passing glance? I know I don't. So what makes me think other people care when they see me out in public? Why would they give me anything more than a passing glance? Because honestly, who cares? 

You are your worst critic. Things you notice about yourself, or pick apart about yourself 99.9% of other people will not notice. No one pays that much attention, like, ever! Well of course except for those few people that are a little bit strange and way overly critical.. But those people are pretty much always just way self conscious about themselves and trying to feel better about something that is wrong with them or their life. Because truly, if you think about it the bullies were always the ones that had serious insecurities or problems in their personal lives..

So why is it that people like me get it into their heads that others are staring, seeing all of the things that you feel stick out like a sore thumb? Who cares! Everyone is too wrapped up in their own lives and problems to be worried about you or your insecurities. 

Or is it just me? Am I the only one that gets this weird thought and feeling? Cause I could totally understand if I was.. I am a bit strange, and honestly insecure. So it wouldn't be impossible for me to be the only one..

But I am going to have a poll to the side about this! So let me know how you feel!

Have a very Happy Friday people! Don't forget to smile and enjoy this day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment