Monday, January 5, 2015

Wedding countdown: 40 days

Oh my gosh dang diddly darn! 

My wedding is in exactly 40 days.. Where did the freakin' time go! Everything has rushed by.. I swear, just yesterday I still had 8 months to plan this thing.. Now I have one month. Yikes! 

I made the sad mistake of waiting so long to really do anything, now I'm basically living pay check to pay check, trying to make purchases here and final payments there.. So much to do, so little time. 

Newly engaged new brides to be.. Seriously! Take some time every day to plan your wedding. I don't care if you have a full year ahead of you, plan, plan, plan! It'll sneak up on you before you know it. I cannot stress that enough..

The majority of my wedding is DIY, both because we are on a budget, and because I wanted to add a unique personalized touch to everything. And it is turning out to be even more time consuming than I had planned.. But as things are coming together I am loving it all, and getting more and more excited for my big day.. And of course the lovely cruise we have planned afterwards! 

The theme of my wedding is seriously a mix of almost everything.. Shabby chic, rustic, elegance, vintage, winter, DIY, disney.. All that good stuff. Trying to pull it all together to make it look good has proven difficult in places, and I am sure it'll still prove to be difficult, but even if it isn't amazingly perfect in our guests eyes, it'll definitely be amazingly perfect for us! As the wedding gets closer and closer, and I am pumping out more and more creations, I am trying to blog and instagram all about it! So if any of you lovely ladies need a little inspiration, and you like my style, go ahead and take a look! 

My instagram is Madison Memory, or walking.down.memory.lane.. Search me! Only if you're interested of course! ;)

Here's to another crazy day! 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment