Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Updates!

Well hello my lovely readers. Long time, no see. 

Life's been busy, and I'm sure you can all relate. Life is a crazy roller coaster ride of emotions, and events, all coupled with seemingly not enough time in the day.

A few months back I went from a not very much happening in my life to a million things at once! So here are some updates!

If you didn't already know, I'm engaged! And to the most amazing man a girl could ask for. I didn't at all plan on this happening at this point in my life, but it is so true that sometimes the best things are the things least expected. Kevin is my better half, and he proposed in my favorite place, Disneyland! This all happened back in April and our wedding is set for February 14th 2015.. Yes a long engagement, but it is starting to sneak up on us quickly with a long list of things to do still. It'll be here before we know it! And by the way.. If you are wanting an invitation now is the time to give me your address! Because the time to send out invites is quickly approaching! Get on that guys!

I have a new job. A security receptionist. Yes, yes you can all laugh at that. It is just as ridiculous as it sounds. Especially for me. But for as much as I complain about it, it really isn't a bad job. And for the most part I really enjoy the people I work with. So I can't complain much..

Kevin is all officially moved in with me! Haters gonna hate on that ;) but it seriously was the best decision we have made. Thanks to my lovely mom it has been made possible. He has been moved in for a while now, and I now seriously question how anyone could get married to someone without living with them for a while first.. It has been a great relief to know what it is like to live with him, before just jumping into cold water and not knowing at all what it would be like. And I am sure he feels the same knowing what it is like to live with me. Living together is something you can't avoid in marriage.. And what if you just jump into it without sampling it first and decide you drive each other completely crazy? That is just my take on the subject, do with it what you will. 

I have officially created a new blog! Yay! Go on over and look at it if your heart desires, though I will warn you it isn't going to be for everyone. You can find the link in my profile I'm sure. I am going to keep this blog about my life and it's quirky updates, and I am thinking I am going to make a third beauty blog.. I think that sounds fun! Hopefully it'll develop into something bigger!

Those are the biggest and most important updates! Life is moving fast! And sometimes I don't know what to do with myself! 

Until next time..

Yours truly,

Madison 


No comments:

Post a Comment