Saturday, April 26, 2014

The thin line between the fake order and the very real chaos.

I was told just a little earlier today by someone very close to me that I should be some type of motivational speaker. He said this because of the conversation we were having at the time. It certain ways it was deep and thought provoking, at least on my part, because I tend to enjoy expanding upon things and thinking critically (even when it isn't necessarily needed). I've been like this basically my whole life (but especially within the past two years), I refuse to conform, I do not believe in absolute truths, I think critically, I am open to all sorts of ideas and opinions, I research and study things in order to be as educated as I can, I do not follow blindly, I do not choose to believe things based off of anyone else's idea but instead based upon my own... Generally in most situations, I tend to go left when most people go right (metaphorically speaking of course). Like I told this person, I am a black sheep. And basically every person that is close to me in this life are black sheep as well.. Because I no longer embrace the fake idea of "order" that humans have created, and I do not surround myself with many things or people that do. 

I laughed when this person told me I should be a motivational speaker. I have had many people before him tell me the same thing. Or something close to the same thing. That I should right a book, or speak, or teach classes... And every time I have tended to just laugh it off. They all say that they would support me, because they find the things say, do, think, and study thought provoking and interesting. But I laugh because the people telling me this are mainly black sheep like me.. They are already on the road to being different and open. They are not the stubborn minds that most human beings have become throughout the beginning of time.

Most of the things I do, say, and think, are for me. To help me become a better person, a more educated person, a more well rounded person. They haven't really been for others, although I do really enjoy when someone is willing to listen to me, or even sometimes learns something from me. I won't lie, there is a sense of joy that comes from that. But the main reason I do it all mainly for myself, is because I am someone who is not popularly accepted. Not at all. At least not around here where I live. If anything I am outcast and shunned.



Why is this? Because around here is one of the most stubborn places, I think, in the world. Simply because it is very religiously run. Religion and politics are the two things that very strongly run this world. Not much else has a say anymore. And in both of these things there is no room for free thinking or branching out. There is only "right" and "wrong", opinions that are supposed to be believed as fact, and leaders that practically program their followers. 

No one thinks for themselves anymore. They choose to cling on to another persons belief system and become controlled by that instead of finding their own. It is all part of the thin veil of fake order that people have been constructing forever. And I am someone who yanks on that.

Around here, and in more and more places that is not okay.

When someone like me yanks on that thin veil the huge group of people on the other side get a glimpse of what the world really is. And in that small glimpse all chaos breaks loose. They realize that the beliefs and opinions they have been desperately, and unrelentingly, holding on to may not be absolute truths but instead are just simple ideas. They see the uncertainty. They see that everything is much much bigger than they would like to think, and they hate it. People thrive on certainty and simplicity. And they do not like it when they are reminded that neither one ever really existed.

Since the beginning of time people have been trying to change the world so that they can be happy and comfortable. This hasn't ever worked, because it approaches the problem backward. What "the work" gives us is a way to change the projector- mind - rather than the projected. It's like when there is a piece of lint on a projectors lens. We think there's a flaw in the screen, and we try to change this person and that person, whomever the flaw appears on next. But it's futile to try and change the projected images. Once we realize where the lint is, we can clear the lens itself. This is the end of suffering, and the beginning of a little joy in paradise.

People tend to enjoy making it their job to fix everyone, to mold them to their standards. And that is where the problems originate. Everyone has their own reality, their own sense of right and wrong, and so on. No two are the same. What is comfortable for you, is completely wrong to your neighbor. Accepting that no one needs to be saved, that no one will ever think the same, or want the same things... Accepting that everyone has their own reality... That is where the solution starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment