Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I'm Amazed By You

Now days everyone is so quick to tell you that love never comes like it does in the books, or in the movies. They will tell you that it just isn't possible, that it is just wishful thinking, or that those are just fairy-tales...

No one looks for that whirl wind love any more.. That feeling that just sweeps you off your feet and sends a million little butterflies whirling around in your stomach.. That feeling that always has you tongue tied, giving you goofy random smiles, or makes your heart squeeze and skip a beat.

No one looks for it, simply because they have been told that it doesn't exist.. So people settle. They settle for the mediocre. They may find love, but not that amazing love, that always sweeps you off your feet every day. That love that is end all and be all. That love that feels your chest, and lifts you off the ground until you're flying and soaring through the sky.

No one believes in it anymore. 

No one, except me.

Because amazingly I have found it. I am one of the lucky ones that have been completely swept off their feet with no intention of getting back up.

My love is nothing short of a fairy-tale.

For so long I have been closed off to love, pushing people away, afraid to feel something for them... But always craving it, always feeling that something is missing... But never willing to risk it, because I was always so scared of getting hurt. I always settled for mediocre because I was told I would never find anything more.

Until you.




You have opened my eyes, breathed life into me, and I never intend to let you go.

You accept me for all I am, and all I have yet to become. You support me in ways no one else does. You laugh with me at the stupidest things. I never have to be afraid to be my complete self around you. And the craziest part of all, is that it came so easy.. My love for you. 

You are like a hurricane.... You broke me down... Yet made me so much better. My walls aren't up anymore. They no longer exist. I never knew how much I was missing out on until you were able to show me.

You've have shown me nothing but patience, and acceptance. You have stuck with me through all of my break downs, and insecurities, never blinking or backing down.. Only standing there calmly in the middle of the storm, promising me that you'd always be there to catch me and be my anchor.

I am vulnerable. And I have never been vulnerable before.. Not really.. I have completely opened up to you and it has been the best decision I have ever made.

I am amazed by you.. And I love you completely.

I will always be here for you.. Like you have been there for me. I will always be trying to show you the complete love you have shown me since day one.

You show me how I should experience life.. Wide eyed and in awe.. 

Bad things will always be happening in this world. Wars will be waged. Hearts will be broken. People will die. Houses will burn down. Friendships will be ruined. But one thing will always remain.. And that is love.

I don't care how cheesy it may sound. I don't care if people scoff at it. 

A fairy-tale romance is not impossible. It never was. People just overlook it, because without realizing they have their walls up, afraid to be completely vulnerable in such a beautiful. 

You are worth the risk.

You're nothing I expected.. Yet everything I wanted all at once. 

You will forever be the one who helped me start to write the pages in my fairy-tale. 

You have left your mark on my heart.

You're my piece of infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment