Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Gonna Be a Sexy Lady!.. No.. Seriously.

So I've really been neglecting my Blog lately.. I went from posting basically everyday to not posting for like 2 weeks.. On the plus side you guys got a nice little break from my constant posting.. Down side.. I'm baaaaack! ;) 

Oh.. And also, my absence was not my fault! My dad stole my computer.. And kinda sorta neglected to give it back. 

Anyway! Onto my topic I planned for this post! Getting fit!

Basically, after a very emotionally rough time lately, well, I really needed an outlet. Something to kind of help me get all of my emotional distress out, and something to help me feel good about myself. My mom had been talking for a while about going to get trained by this woman named Tandi.. Tandi has been an MMA fighter for years. She teaches the awesome art of Muay Thai, and she is an instructor of some seriously killer work outs.. You can just go to her classes or get personally trained by her.

Seriously people.. This woman kicks so much butt! If you are wanting to really get whipped into shape.. Look to her!

Anyway.. With all of my emotional drama I asked my mom if I could go with her, ya know, provided that it wasn't too expensive for two people to go. I just thought it would be a good idea, give me something to do that would really get my built up tension out and I had wanted to get back into shape for a while. Good idea right?

Well.. Yes, and no. More yes than no.. But still.. It's truly a love hate relationship.

Seriously, it kicks butt. Gets your heart rate going. Makes every muscle in your body sore.. People that think they are totally in shape walk away from one of her classes, or another instructors classes, and they are totally worn out. 

And I am literally jello.. Not in shape at all.. So by the end of a class, I pretty much wanna lay down and die. But hey! I am already feeling good, and getting through a class with Tandi is seriously empowering, for several reasons. First, you can say you finished (which is a feet). Second, you are learning an art that can really help you defend yourself if you ever need to. Third, if you are a woman, you can be confident knowing you can take any man down. Fourth, you just feel dang good about yourself! Fifth, your body is gonna look dang good.

Really people.. If you have been looking for a serious push, look to The Pit Elevated (located in Orem). But if you're interested, do not expect anything easy, they'll kick your butt. But that is an extremely good thing!

Also, this gym is a really great environment. Everyone is really and truly nice, no one is fake, no one is there just to look at their "hot bods", everyone is very serious and passionate about their health and the art of Muay Thai. I love it. I never have a bad feeling in that place and I never feel uncomfortable.

I highly recommend The Pit. And I highly recommend Tandi as an instructor.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pit-Elevated/208093452548026

No comments:

Post a Comment