Sunday, July 14, 2013

Local Tragedy

Late last night I heard about the extremely recent tragedy the Haun family is going through.. The loss of their brother and son Nathan.. And my heart completely broke.. The loss of a soul so young is devastating, especially when it is under such awful circumstances. 

Nathan's body was found early Saturday morning along West Arrowhead Trail... And the exact cause of his death is still something of a mystery.. While they do have some information and guesses about the cause, they are still waiting on those that were with him that night to tell them exactly what occurred. But so far, no one is talking.

I really hope that those people that were with him will soon realize that talking, giving the police the information that they have sooner rather than later, is definitely the better way to go. Even if for some reason some of his friends had a hand in his death, telling the truth about it rather than waiting for the police to eventually find out about it their way is always better. 

I hope that soon the Haun family is able to find out what exactly happened to Nathan, so that they are able to have some closure and answers that will help them to properly work past this tragedy.. Having it be such a mystery makes this situation so much worse.

Even thought I wish that there was more I could do, or that there was a way to really help this family.. All I can really do or say is that my heart, my thoughts, my prayers, and my condolences go out to the Haun's, and that if you guys ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask. I am also so happy to see all of the love and support that is coming from people all over the community.  

Nathan, you will be missed by many. Friends and family. Though your time on Earth was so unfairly cut short, I know that God has a specific plan for you, and you were able to fulfill your purpose on this planet. I know that your amazing spirit is living on and that your family will be able to be with you and see you again.. But until that time, Rest In Paradise...

No comments:

Post a Comment